Monday 26 December 2011

Long Hiatus .....

It has been a while since i posted something in the blog .. there are times when i would write a lengthy post and end up deleting it .. It's four days to end of 2011 and hello to 2012. I am hearing more and more comments about the disputed end of the world as we know it ( December 21 2012 ). That's according to the Mayans who are no longer with us.

2011 is like a year unlike the past 29 years of my life. For the first time in my life, I found someone who really accepts me for who i am .. and try hard at it ... The journey is tough .. one that's filled with tears and ended with smile and warm fuzzy feeling deep inside.

I have so many things to be thankful for so i made a shortlisted version of it:

1.) My Parents and My Siblings. You guys are irreplaceable.
2.) The love of my life. I am not sure whether you would be reading this or not. But I truly Love you with all that i am. I want to grow old together with you and take care of you.
3.) My friends. Real Friends are harder to find than a flawless diamond. Real Friends are the one who sticks by you and tell you things you do not want to hear for your own sake. You guys are amazing
4.) My Ex-Lovers. A and V. Though things don't work out for us, we all shaped each other and taught each other a lot of things. We been part of each other's journey in life. With the closure of another chapter, another starts. Let's move on.

For the past 29 years, Life has been good to me. I made tremendously huge amount of mistakes. I screwed up so badly and spent years never getting over it. But now i realized  that things happened for a reason, I have met the love of my life through all the events that occurred all my life. It leads me here. Now, i have a new beginning in my life. I have a purpose filled life. I am going to dedicate my life serving God, caring and protecting my family which includes my lover and being there for my friends. That's after all, the true purpose of life, as i can see it. I refused to believe that life can be just better by spending hours and hours praying inside a building while the world outside suffers. I am only one person. But helping one person at one time, it works for me.

If you are reading this, may i asked that when you helped someone that you know or even a stranger, don't expect or ask for anything in return. Instead, request that the favor be returned to another friend / stranger.

1 comment:

  1. Seems as though this is the best place to communicate with you so...

    2011 was a good year for you but I truly believe that 2012 will be a better one for you filled with God's promises and grace. :) Am glad to see your walk with God has improved tremendously so never ever give up in anything you set your mind to do. You've got a strong mindset and know what you want in life so stay that way! Cheers!

    Blessed New Year to you and your family! :D

    ReplyDelete